kangkong stir fry
Last weekend we dine out in Thai resto, menu what we have order was kangkong stir fry. I tried once and i enjoy it. I was trying to made it at home evedently was perfect taste for me :D
kangkong, 2 bundle
shripm, 200 gr remove the head
1 tablespoon sesame oil
4 cloves garlic
1 onion choped
5 thai red chili, slice
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablesponn fish sauce (optional)
water as required
sugar, white papper and salt
1. Wash, trim and dry kangkong.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oon sesame oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add chopped onion, chopped garlic cloves and chili.
4. Stir-fry for a minute or so until the onion begins to turn translucent then add shrimp, stir for 3 min and add little water as required.
5. Add the kangkong, finely chopped bird chili pepper, water and soy sauce.
6. Continue to stir-fry just until the kangkong wilts, about another minute.
7. Season with salt, white papper and salt