(Homemades) sweet buns
After chat with my friend "Lily" i have encouraged to make homemades bread again, she gave me easy recipe to follow. After somany time have failed evidently my sacrifice was successfull my bread expanded complatey and very moist even in the next day, although the shaped not pretty good but i was happy :D Here bread was easy to be obtained in supermaket but was not mistakenly tried to make homemades bread its fresh from your oven! Many thanks to Lily, without her couraged maybe am never know that making bread was not horrible :D
Source from here
Bread flour 150 gr, cake flour 150 gr, yeast 5 gr, milk 125 ml, salt 1/2 tsp, egg 1,
butter 50 gr, castor sugar 60 gr, Extra 1 egg for glazing.
1. Mix all the ingiderents then fold into egg and butter.
2. Knead on a floured surface for 20-25 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
3. Place in a greased bowl, turning to grease the surface of dough.
4. Cover with cling plastic, let rise in a warm place for 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
5. divided dough into 9 balls then put filling and shape into ball and place on a greased baking pan. Cover; let rise another 15-20 minutes.
6. Glaze the dough with egg
7. Bake for 20-35 minutes in a preheated 350 degrees oven, or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
For filling option: chocolate, cheese, jam, but i used abon :D (Indonesian beef mixture)