Dah lama banget kepengen makan tiramisu tapi ga keturutan saking malesnya, abis kalo makan tiramisu susah berhenti sih, hehhehee...Kali ini aku buat tiramisu tanpa telur tetep enak koq dan lebih light lagi rasanya ga kebanyakan kolesterol :p Resepnya aku contek dari tetanggaku di Itally, kalo mau liat klik aja disini :D Coklatnya kurang karena keabisan stok tapi tetep yummy indeed koq buktinya udah dicolek colek tuh hihihihihi
2 cups whipping or heavy cream,1/2 cup sugar, 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 cup strong coffee or espresso, 3 tablespoons of creme de cocoa, cognac, or brandy (can substitute strong coffee or espresso), 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, 1/8 cup of cocoa powder, 20 lady fingers or sponge cake, serving dish
1. Whip 1 cup of the whipping cream into stiff peaks, refrigerate while completing the next steps. Add 2 tablesppons of sugar, or to taste.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the marscapone cheese, sugar and 2 tablespoons of cognac. Set aside.
3. Dip the top sides of 1/2 of the lady fingers in the coffee and place in the bottom of serving dish. You will need to cover the bottom of the dish, so only use as many lady fingers as needed to do so.
4. Take refrigerated whipped cream and fold into the cheese mixture.
5. Spread 1/3 of mixture over lady fingers and dust with cocoa powder.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 5, ending with the cheese mixture on top.
7. Take the reserved 1 cup of whipping cream and 2 tablespoons of sugar and whip till soft peaks are formed. Spread mixture over top of cheese layer and garnish with cocoa powder.
8. Chill tiramisu for at least 4 hours before serving!