Arabic recipe are mostly grilling or berbeque.I got the recipe from my new cooking book recipe, beef steak Lebanese style.A simple and easy recipe for steak and serve over rice or pita bread :D
Sirloin meat 1 kg cut into cubes
potato 2-3 cut into cubes
2 carrot cut into round
50 gr green peas
1/4 cup parsley chopped
paprika 2 tsp,black papper powder 1 tsp, arabic spices masala 1 1/2 tsp
garlic 3 crushed, 2 big onion slice thinly
mushroom button 10 pieces, cut into two
water 2 cup
salt as required
oil for frying
1. Deep fry potato until brown colour, drained and set a side.
2. In the same oil fry meat until colour has changed and keep aside
3. In big bowl combaine carrot, green beans, meat, mushroom, water and all spices, mix well.
4. Transfer the meat into casserole dish and baked with 180 degree until vegetables and meat get cooked.
5. In the end add potato fried and peterselli, and baked for another 7 min (approximately)
7. Serve hot with pita bread and green salad.
Note: if u are using other than steak meat, time for cooking need longer time.